... of Revisiting Glamorous Skies...

A friend of mine, Izzy, recently asked me about Nana the movie which I wrote about some time back. Well here's the movie trailer and the video clip for the theme song Glamorous Sky. I couldn't find a trailer with subtitles though.


NANA - Movie Trailer


Glamorous Sky - performed by Mika Nakashima

While looking for these videos I found out that the entire Nana movie has been uploaded onto YouTube in 11 ten-minute segments.

And since I'm video hunting, I might as well chuck in the Trailer and Music Video for Nana 2! As with the previous movie, the song is sung by Mika Nakashima but this time the music was written by Takuro from Glay.


NANA 2 - Movie Trailer


Hitoiro - performed by Mika Nakashima


I'm kinda keen to watch the movie but at the same time, I'm a little hesitant. Nana fans have been giving slightly bad to lukewarm reviews on this movie, largely because of casting issues. One of the main actresses, Aoi Miyazaki has declined to reprise her role as Komatsu Nana and several other supporting actors from the first movie have been replaced. I think this will have quite some impact on the sequel because Aoi Miyazaki's acting fit Komatsu Nana's ditzy-cutesy character and had pretty good on screen chemistry with Mika Nakashima.

Anyone who's seen it, feel free to give me a heads up. Until then, I'll just keep my eyes peeled the next time I go movie hunting.

0 rambling visitors: