... of being left behind the IT generation ...

It took me

THREE HOURS

to figure out how to plunk that stupid banner up there, and to remove the pre-set boxes that surround the headers, as seen in the templates.

My HTML has gone so bad now that everything's just point and click. I found a couple of wysiwyg editors and thought I'd spend some time playing with them. And then I realized I had no idea how to ftp it onto blogspot. Sigh. Fail lah kes ni.

Thought of posting up some pictures I took in Melaka 7 months ago but I guess I'm too sapped out to tell stories along with it so I'll just leave those for next time.

3 rambling visitors:

  CatsTail ~*~ BootyFly

11:32 AM, September 20, 2007

*waves*
hiya!! Li-Ann here.. we met at ceylon bar while i was coming out from 21, 2 weekends back.

bump into ur blog by chance :)

bumping off now..
~meowz~

  Anonymous

8:02 PM, October 03, 2007

Wow, I'm really impressed by your banner.

  Jerral

5:50 AM, October 04, 2007

catstail:

a long overdue 'Wassssuup' back atcha!

Shelley:

Yeah, me likey very muchy too. 15 minutes to make. 3 hours to upload. Sigh.